Location: Park Plaza Victoria London
For 13 years the Nuclear Industry Association’s (NIA) Energy Choices conference has showcased the valuable contribution nuclear power provides to the UK.
From new build and power generation to decommissioning and safe storage, the nuclear life cycle provides a wide variety of jobs, a reliable source of energy and a dependable stream of work for businesses small and large, benefitting the UK economy as a whole.
Following on from the success of Energy Choices, #Nuclear – powering the UK will see speakers and panellists from across industry, government and beyond, presenting updates from civil nuclear alongside in-depth discussions of developments throughout the year.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Rt Hon Matt Hancock MP, Minister of State for Business, Enterprise and Energy
- Vincent de Rivaz, EDF Energy
- Alan Raymant, Horizon Nuclear Power
- Sandy Rupprecht, NuGeneration Ltd
- George Beveridge, Sellafield Ltd
- Adrian Simper, Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
- Bruce McKirdy, Radioactive Waste Management Limited
- Jean Llewellyn, National Skills Academy for Nuclear
- Simon Carter, UK Trade & Investment
- John Jenkins, Office for Nuclear Regulation
- Miranda Kirschel and Rebecca Holyhead, Women In Nuclear
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities now available – Download the pack