Location: The Royal York, Hotel, York
Every two years the Nuclear Physics in Astrophysics Conference brings together researchers from a multi-disciplinary community of experimental and theoretical nuclear physicists, astronomers, astrophysicists and cosmo-chemists. It is sponsored by the Nuclear Physics Division of the European Physical Society.
The seventh edition of the Nuclear Physics in Astrophysics Conference [NPA VII] will be held from 18 to 22 May 2015 in York, United Kingdom, and is jointly organised by the Universities of Edinburgh and York.
The scientific programme of the NPAVII will include:
- Big Bang nucleosynthesis and the early universe
- Explosive scenarios in astrophysics: observations, theory, and experiments
- Exotic nuclei: toward the drip lines
- Neutrinos in astrophysics
- Neutron stars and dense matter equation of state
- Nuclear structure and nuclear theory
- Stellar evolution and nucleosynthesis
- Tools, techniques and facilities
- Underground nuclear astrophysics