Nuclear Energy Insider hosted and endorsed by NIA conference designed to ‘strengthen nuclear supply chain strategies to save costs, drive quality and ensure safety standards across all major nuclear projects’.
- Understand how harmonisation of regulatory standards across Europe will affect the nuclear supply chain and learn how to follow best practice in operational safety
- Gain insight into the largest European nuclear new build projects to help you counter the resourcing challenges posed by the latest wave of nuclear construction
- Discover ground-breaking new procurement models being implemented by major European utilities so you too can streamline your procurement processes, manage physical plant ageing and create a full fleet lifetime plan
- Review the adverse impact of obsolete equipment and counterfeit components on your operations and understand how to best work with your suppliers to avoid becoming non-compliant
- Maximise the efficiency of both your global and local nuclear supply chains to guarantee fluid and streamlined operations throughout your supplier base.