Location: Mumbai, India
4th edition of the UKTI Nuclear Energy Trade Mission scheduled from 02-08 November 2014 in Mumbai, India.
The prime feature of the mission this year is to visit the Tarapur Atomic Power Station (TAPS) on Tuesday, 04 November 2014 as we have received the required permission.
The tentative programme will be as follows:
- Sunday, 02 November 2014: Delegate arrival/check-in at the Hotel in Mumbai and informal briefing for the UK Delegation.
- Monday, 03 November 2014: External meetings with key Indian companies and networking reception at the residence of Kumar Iyer, British Deputy High Commissioner, Mumbai & Director General UK Trade and Investment, India.
- Tuesday, 04 November 2014: Visit to Tarapur Atomic Power Station.
- Wednesday, 05 November 2014: External meetings with key Indian companies and setting up exhibition stand.
- Thursday, 06 November 2014: First day of the India Nuclear Energy 2014 Conference and Exhibition http://www.indianuclearenergy.net/ and networking reception in the evening.
- Friday, 07 November 2014: Indo–UK Seminar (0900 – 1400 hrs) / time at the UKTI stand.
- Saturday, 08 November 2014: Time at the UKTI stand/ departure to UK
The programme is designed to give UK companies an insight on the Indian nuclear energy market and help you meet the key drivers of the industry like Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), the sole body responsible for constructing and operating India’s commercial nuclear power plants.